Interested in knowing how many 42 year olds in the United States are using Facebook? (32,240) Or how many students from Northwestern University are on Facebook? (9,680)
The most useful thing about yesterday's release of the Flyers Pro platform to the public is that it gives all of us access to dynamic, up to the second, data on tons of stats about Facebook users. Until now, this information was not easily available to the public.
Here's some top-line stats from this morning....
- The majority are women. (9,778,140 women vs. 8,075,960 men)
- Less then 30% are currently in college.(5,767,800)
- Just over 24% have graduated from college (4,680,800)
- Just over 20% are still in high school. (4,148,460)
- Over one half of a million are older than 40 (533,740)
- 8,031,200 are single, 4,818,540 are "in a relationship, 1,859,780 are married, and 605,400 are currently engaged.
- 2,806,500 say they are liberal, 1,937,420 say they are moderate, and 2,181,300 say they are conservative